Savio had actually tagged me a while ago, but I haven’t been well for a while and ended up forgetting! I’ll do it now!
8 TV Shows I love Watching, I’m going to include Anime too!
- Doctor Who!
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Fate Stay Night
- Darker Than Black
- Black Cat
8 Favourite Places to Eat
- Tunga Paradise!
- Big Yellow Door
- The PaniPuri wala in my lane
- Marol Bakery Frankies
- Mithibai Canteen😍
8 Things I look forward to
- Views on my blog posts😀
- The Quest Series being published someday
- Taking Mom shopping with my money
- Durga Puja every year!
- Meeting my best friend!
- My baking attempts
- Actually Losing weight😂
8 Things I’m passionate about
- Programming(yup, I’m an engineer after all)
- Decorating my house
8 Phrases I use often
- Like hell, man
- Gomenasai (Japanese for sorry, I like the sound of it)
- Khabo (Bengali for Eat, I use it to mean let’s eat😀)
- Coffee! (The elixir of life)
- Baba! (That’s how I call my dad!)
8 things I’ve learnt from the past
- Never give up, good things will come to those who work for it.
- Always have a goal in mind, in helps in life
- What is the point of being an adult if you can’t be childish sometimes
- It’s OK to be different and stand out, but that doesn’t mean you distance yourself from your friends
- There are some people who will always stand by you no matter how weird you are and how many mistakes you make, the oldest of the old friends are treasures
- Keep your family in the loop, they’re probably worrying about you even when you think they aren’t
- Once in everyone’s life, they should live away from home for a while, it’s a learning experience for both you, and the people at home.
- If you can’t express your emotions in more conventional ways, write.
8 Places I would Love to visit
- The Hall of Mirrors, Versailles
- The Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Tokyo and Kyoto
- Sri Lanka
- Andaman and Nicobar
8 blogs I nominate for this challenge
Even if you don’t take up the challenge, I absolutely love your blogs!😊