So Savio nominated me for this one! I really wanted to wait a few days since the no of questions is supposed to be equal to your age, and I turn 21 in only 4 more days!
But since I’m doing this today, there will only be 20 questions from my side and I’ll be answering the 34 questions that Savio has nominated me to.
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Type the sentence down below
~ They are in the land of the living, wheras I belong in eternity
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3) Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
~ Talking to a friend
4) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~ The Story of God – Morgan Freeman on National Geographic
5) What are on the walls of the room you are in?
~ 2 Bookshelves, a flatscreen TV , there is no fourth, there’s a verandah though
6) Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
~ I love to decorate my house, change the flower arrangements and I have been told that I have a knack for laying the table (in a very formal manner, cutlery and crockery included)
7) Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
8) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
~ A draft of my black book
9) Last time you swam in a pool?
~ Probably in Alibaug, somewhere last year
10) Choice of clothes, branded or local?
11) Your last massage? What type?
~ never had one. I would want to try it out one day
12) What was the last thing you bought?
~ My farewell dress
13) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
14) If you were to spend a day with a famous person, who would it be?
~ David Tennant
15) Who sent the last text message you received?
~ Dominos Pizza
16) Is the glass half empty or half full?
~ Half full
17) Would you go all out with PDA’s? (Public Display’s of Affection)
18) How are you feeling right now?
~ Calm, I guess. Still have a few days to the next exam
19) Would you consider going further on your first date, if everything goes well?
~ OK, I don’t date in the first place. So I have no idea.
20) What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
~ Star Wars Episode VII
21) Do you sing in the shower?
~ No, a lot of people would need earplugs and therapy if I did!
22) Which came first the chicken or the egg?
~ Does it matter?
23) How many keys on your key ring?
~ 4 keys
24) What are your best physical features?
~ My eyes. I’m a bong after all.
25) What are your best characteristics?
~ confidence, helpful nature and considerate (My friends filled in an equivalent of a slam book, that’s where I’m taking this from)
26) What is your favorite time of the day?
~ Early Morning, after my coffee, of course
27) Would you say is your ‘dress’ code right now? Formal, casual, comfortable, minimal?
28) How many rings before you answer the phone?
29) What is most important in life?
~ choices. Everyone has regrets, whether its things they did or things they didn’t do. Our choices make us who we are today.
30) What are the places people are least likely to find you?
~ Anywhere except College and Home, until I graduate anyway.
31) An unforgettable moment(s)
~ When I got recruited!
32) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
~ I’m a contemplative person, so bear with the explanation. If I change one thing, it will lead to a chain of events, which will lead to their own chains. Nobody can predict how much a simple change might end up changing the face of the world we know. By simply taking a different route home, you might not meet a friend who was waiting there. That friend would not be able to notify you of the job opening they knew about, so you never shift companies. You never meet people who would otherwise play very important roles if you had. So I wouldn’t change anything,for fear of the cracks I would spread.
33) Do you like to dance?
~ Yes, I’m a trained classical dancer.
34) Would you ever consider living abroad?