So, after a long time, Savio has nominated me for another tag.
Honestly, I believe everyone should take part in this tag because generally we have a tendency to look at the at the wrongs rather than the rights in our lives.
Here are the rules
Ok, here are my answers
- I’m really thankful for all the people in my life today. My parents, friends, teammates, colleagues and followers as well. Each person plays a very important role in my life and while I might be unable to quantify them properly, they are what makes me, me.
- I’m really thankful for my job. A little hectic at times, it let’s me broaden my horizons, let’s me think out of the box and get knowledge from really senior people. I know the struggle that goes on from college to corporate and its been almost nine months since I started working. I find myself thankful that I can look forward to working, even though the hours are pretty odd.
- I’m really thankful that I have a supportive family that let’s me, within reason, try different things. I cook as much as fix electronics. I’ve tried my hand at mixing amateurish cocktails as much as making healthy salads or dumplings. I’ve gone on A French cooking spree aa much as a Japanese one(currently ongoing 😂). I’ve painted, danced, tried to sing ( please note the tried) and a lot of things I don’t even remember. I’m really really thankful that I got to try everything and they put up with my phases!
Anyway, here are the people I nominate
- Kim – She always puts up so many posts about how thankful she is about everything. I find it so amazing that she finds good in everything and wants to propagate that throughout the world. I think if she had a tagline, it would be Much Love and Light , which is what she writes after every post!
- Erhynireh – Another blogger I know who regularly puts up the things she’s thankful for. I love reading her monthly reviews and she’s so sweet that it is impossible to be thankful that you know her in the first place.
- Bikurgurl – I know a lot of sweet bloggers, don’t I? She’s another awesome blogger whose comments always make me smile. Her posts are also so full of joy that I love reading them.
As always, I don’t mind if you don’t accept the challenge, I just want to let you know that I love your blogs!